I'm back from Eurotour and it was amazing!!! I'm going to make a whole bunch of little posts for it because I have way too many pictures and it's taking me forever to get them onto my computer.
On April 27th Ashlee, Dani (she was visiting our city), and I took the train to Arad, a city in the west of Romania. There, we met with the other five exchange students and had dinner with some rotarians from Sweden. (I think?). The next morning we left on the bus for Slovenia. In total we were eight kids, Ilie (our rotary chaperone), and a husband and wife who were driving the bus the whole time. It was a twelve person bus so it just fill all of us. The ride from Romania to Ljubljana (The capital of Slovenia that no one could really pronounce) was really long, we had to go through Hungary. We got to the hotel in the early evening then headed in to the city to look around.
Ljubljana, Slovenia
![]() |
| Their city mascot seems to be these dragons. They're on all the souvenirs and stuff, pretty cute. |
For whatever reason, the city was really empty. It was super quite and there were hardly many people about.
| This bicycle sign amused me because it had a couple of Romanian stickers on it, though you can really only read the one. |

No comments:
Post a Comment